As a representative of the Business Development team at Finger Food Studios, you will join a dynamic team and have the opportunity to work with some of the largest brands in the world. Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to identify and target industries and companies who could benefit from emerging technology such as Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR and Mixed Reality, Blockchain, Machine Learning and IoT. They have the ability to nurture client relationships, and generate new business by analyzing client needs and offering tailored solutions for them. We’re looking for someone with Business Development experience in creating the best client experience.
- Identify and target industries and or companies to develop new business.
- Partner with the client and internal stakeholders to develop and execute a strategic plan that brings emerging tech solutions to clients.
- Identify business opportunities from a variety of sources, ranging from casual conversations to industry news.
- Facilitate relationships by navigating up and down through organizations both internally and externally to build support for project sand initiatives.
- Develop and nurture connections into genuine relationships.
- Communicate complex ideas in a written and verbal manner.
- Thrive in an environment of constant change and unpredictability.
- 3 years experience in Business Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Understanding of software and emerging technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible and team-oriented, with the ability to adapt to rapid change.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.