As a Demo Specialist, you will support running demonstrations to internal and external stakeholders on platforms that include AR/VR, iOS, Android, and mobile web. You will be responsible for setting up, supporting and executing demos both small and large scale. You will ensure any experiences are run professionally and properly.
Our ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience using AR/VR, and can present information in a clear and concise manner. You should have a valid passport and the ability to travel on short notice.
- Learn new demo scripts and be able to present them when needed.
- Track and manage demo devices to ensure they are sanitary and functional for demos at all times.
- Develop strong and productive relationships with potential clients and partners.
- Create documentation on demos and update previous documentation as needed.
- Assist in entering demo requests to the team calendar and planning for events.
- Provide feedback on demo flows and improvements.
- Execute demo support both on and offsite with confidence and adaptability.
- Work closely with development team throughout current projects to give feedback on execution of future demos.
- Monitor and manage documentation of known issues in demo builds and review with Experiences Team Manager and developers.
- Interact positively and effectively with colleagues at all levels within the organization, as well as customers, prospects and vendors.
- Act as a company ambassador when travelling.
- Prepare reports to highlight offsite demo results.
- Thrive in an environment of constant change and unpredictability.
- Experience using AR/VR products.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Self-starter who can hit the ground running.
- Is equally comfortable working within a team or individually.
- Active user of social media and mobile products.
- Must hold a valid Canadian passport and have no travel restrictions.
- Must be willing and able to travel within short notice.
- Must have access to a personal vehicle.
Nice to haves
- Diploma or equivalent working experience is preferred.
- Experience using iOS, Android, Windows, Web and Mobile Web.
- NEXUS Pass is nice to have.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.