As the Executive Assistant at Finger Food Studios, you will provide executive support to help the executive office be as effective as possible.
Our ideal candidate will be professional, have good judgement, and be strong in administration and organizational skills. They will be able to work collaboratively within the Business and Administrative team, and ensure the organization is represented in the best manner as possible towards internal and external stakeholders as well as clients. The EA will provide a wide range of support from scheduling, planning and coordinating the executive office, to ensuring the executive is properly briefed and prepared for each engagement or meeting. The EA will be responsible for anticipating requests and proactively solving any roadblocks.
Scheduling and Planning:
- Managing the executive’s daily calendar including planning and scheduling meetings, appointments, demos, and events.
- Planning and coordinating transportation, travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Scheduling weekly or daily reviews with the CEO to discuss calendar look-ahead and upcoming meetings and events.
- Understanding corporate priorities to determine where attendance is required.
- Working with Marketing and Business Development to review event lookaheads.
- Drafting briefing notes to prepare for all important meetings, events, speaking engagements, and event schedules.
- Travelling ahead of or with the executive to key meetings and events as required.
- Understanding and interacting with key internal, external stakeholders and clients.
- Screening, prioritizing, and responding to executive emails, phone, voicemail, slack, and mail.
- Preparing for client meetings or presentations (eg. Collating meeting materials, ensuring meeting room is prepped, IT equipment is set up and working, etc.).
- When applicable, summarizing meeting notes, and action items for the executive.
- Coordinating lunches and dinner for executive meetings with guests and clients (or delegating to admin).
- Occasionally be required to drive executives, guests, or clients.
- Understanding current critical projects as well as upcoming workflow to help identify key timelines and project priorities.
- Understanding current and future business and its impact on project and communication workflows to identify roadblocks or conflicts.
- Assessing and evaluating critical needs versus items that can be dealt with at a later timeline.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Administrative or Executive Assistant role.
- Demonstrated organizational, scheduling, and multitasking abilities.
- The ability to expertly communicate verbally, in writing, and with diverse groups.
- Be personable with the ability to present and conduct yourself professionally.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and complete projects timely and proactively.
- Be able to work both in a team and independently.
- Be able to work with limited information and problem solve to deliver ideal solutions.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.