As an iOS Developer at Finger Food, you’ll work on bleeding-edge mobiles apps and experiences. Our ideal candidate marries strong technical skills, a strong desire to own their work, and an eagerness to learn. The ability to collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy iOS apps is essential to succeeding in our environment. We’re looking for iOS developers of all experience levels who have worked on apps.
- Collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy high quality iOS apps.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Embrace new technologies and have an eagerness to learn.
- Use tools such as Xcode, Git and JIRA.
- Works from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- Developed and deployed one or more iOS apps.
- Proficient in Objective-C or Swift, and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of the iOS design guidelines and established UX patterns.
- Familiarity with common third-party iOS libraries.
- Experience integrating web services and public APIs using JSON.
- Experience with React Native, Android, or web development.
- Experience with macOS, watchOS or tvOS development.
- Experience with Bluetooth Low Energy.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.