Lead Software Developer
We’re one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada, and we’re looking for a talented individual that can grow and mentor our development teams and make an impact from day one.
As a Lead Software Developer you’d work on ground-breaking apps and experiences, for some very high profile clients. You’ll be just as comfortable interfacing directly with our many clients, as you are solving problems with your team.
With your superb technical background, you can demonstrate a proven ability to deliver products from concept to submission, and a deep understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Deliver high quality products on time and on budget.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of developers.
- Work with a PM to build a project plan, timeline and estimates.
- Mentor developers, and establish best practices for the team.
- Use tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins.
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- 7+ years of overall software development experience.
- Proven ability to deliver products from concept to submission.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, web, backend systems or games.
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with enterprise systems, architectures and databases.
- Experience with IoT, big data, or machine learning.
- Experience with game engines such as Unity and Unreal.
- Experience with iOS, Android or Windows.
- Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter including your first and last name as the subject line.
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.