As a Lead Unity Developer at Finger Food Studios, you will work on bleeding-edge applications and experiences ranging across AR/VR, mobile and desktop platforms and industries from entertainment to industrial processing.
Our ideal candidate marries strong technical skills with a desire to own their work, and a fearlessness and eagerness to learn. The ability to collaborate in small teams to design, develop and ship software is essential to success. We’re looking for senior and intermediate developers to lead teams who have a proven track record shipping software.
- Deliver high quality products on time and on budget.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of developers.
- Work directly with clients.
- Learn subject matter for your current project.
- Work with a Project Manager to build a project plan, timeline and estimates.
- Work with the creative team to realize a concept into implementation.
- Establish best practices for the team and collaborate with other project team leads to standardize best practices.
- Use tools such as Unity, Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio, Git, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins.
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- 6+ years of overall software development experience working with C# and C++.
- Proven ability to deliver products from concept to submission.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games.
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves
- Experience with data modeling, handling, and visualization within an application.
- Experience with IoT, big data, or machine learning.
- Experience with game engines such as Unity, Unreal or other leading AAA game engines.
- Experience with iOS, Android or Windows.
- Experience with commercial Augmented or Virtual Reality apps and applications.
- Experience with ARKit or ARCore.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.