MCSD App Builder Certified Developer
As a MCSD App Builder Certified Developer at Finger Food, you’ll work on bleeding-edge apps, experiences, and infrastructure. Our ideal candidate marries strong technical skills, a desire to own their work, and an eagerness to learn. The ability to collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy solutions is essential to succeeding in our environment. We’re looking for developers of all levels that have current Microsoft MCSD App Builder certification.
- Transform wireframes and mock-ups into working software.
- Interface with clients on technical solutions.
- Maintain and support products after launch.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Embrace new technology and be eager to learn.
- Use tools such as Visual Studio, VS Code, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, and Travis.
- Use or integrate with Microsoft Azure to deploy solutions.
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- Current Microsoft MCSD App Builder certification:
- Experience building or consuming RESTful APIs in application solutions.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of Computer Science theory, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- 2-year degree or diploma (preferred), or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves
- 4-year degree.
- Commercial experience with UWP apps or Microsoft Azure.
- Commercial experience with XAML.
- Experience with Hololens application development.
- Back end or full stack development experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of database technologies such as Postgres, MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Redis.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.