As a Mobile Developer at Finger Food Studios, you will work on bleeding-edge mobile apps and experiences.
Our ideal candidate marries strong technical skills, a strong desire to own their work, and an eagerness to learn. You know the ins and outs of iOS or Android. The ability to collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy mobile apps is essential to succeeding in our environment. We’re looking for Mobile Developers of all experience levels who have commercial experience building apps.
- Work with React Native or platform native implementations.
- Collaborate in small and medium sized teams to design, develop and deploy high quality apps.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Embrace new technologies with an eagerness to learn.
- Use tools such as Visual Studio Code, Xcode, Android Studio, Git and JIRA.
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- Developed and deployed one or more commercial iOS or Android apps.
- Experience integrating web services and public APIs using JSON.
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience.
Nice to haves
- Experience developing both iOS and Android simultaneously with React Native.
- Knowledge of the iOS or Android design guidelines and established UX patterns.
- Development experience using Bluetooth and BLE on mobile devices.
- Experience using Fastlane and Match.
- Familiarity with common third-party React Native libraries.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins or Travis.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.