Finger Food Studios Inc. is seeking a motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced work space to join us as an Office Administrator. As the Office Administrator at Finger Food Studios you’ll join a dynamic team of talented people. Our clients range from some of the largest brands in the world to local entrepreneurs making their mark in the app space.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and capable of managing a range of recurring tasks while responding in a timely and efficient manner to immediate needs and requests of staff under direction and support of the Chief of Staff. This is a fantastic opportunity for an extremely well-organized, multi-tasking individual.
- Handle reception duties at Headquarters, including greeting visitors, and directing vendors and answering and directing phone calls
- Maintain security of the reception area, including distribution and tracking security badges, building keys, and parking passes
- Maintain and keep track of parking stalls and parking badges at Headquarters
- Accept and prepare deliveries, mail, and couriers
- First point of contact for internal facilities issues, logging maintenance, cleaning, and office services
- Ensure Headquarters office is organized, cleaned, and tidied every morning
- Organize, keep stock of, and replenish kitchen items and office supplies
- Plan, coordinate, and assists in executing company social events
- Coordinate team and client events including scheduling demos, tours of the facilities, coordination of catering, set-up and tear-down of events
- Attends Joint Health and Safety meetings
- Orients and trains new employees on safety guidelines of the company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Dependable, reliable and responsible
- Willingness to learn
Nice to haves
- 6-months to 1 year experience in as an Office Assistant or similar role
- Diploma or Certification in Business Administration is preferred but not required
- First Aid Certification or willing to be certified
- Advanced computer literacy (G-Suite, MS Word)
- Must maintain a valid BC Driver’s License and have a vehicle available for daily errands
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.