As a Project Coordinator at Finger Food Studios, you will be accountable for administering and organizing emerging technology projects of all sizes. Our ideal candidate will be a new grad, who has a strong technical understanding of how mixed reality, mobile and web software works. You must also have the skills necessary to work closely with our Project Managers to perform various coordinating and administrative tasks. Communication, initiative, and time management skills are a must to interact with internal teams to deliver results by deadlines. This is a great opportunity for someone who is on the career path to becoming a Junior Project Manager.
- Partner with the Project Technical Director(s) to coordinate the project through the entire development process by tracking and communicating priorities, deadlines (internal and external), and resource allocation requirements.
- Work with Project Managers to coordinate the scope and capacity of the team throughout the project.
- Work with Project Managers to support developers by proactively removing obstacles that might otherwise hinder or distract them from their work.
- Organize, create agendas and presentations for client and stakeholder meetings.
- Facilitate communication within the project team and among key stakeholders and engage the relevant participants
- Assists in maintaining schedules, milestones, staffing requirements and all required project documentation.
- Support our dedicated testing resources and interfaces with internal and external QA department(s).
- Generate and present weekly project status reports for key stakeholders.
- Track work to date and estimate to complete, ensuring projects are on track and profitable.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our delivery methodology.
- Coordinate, organize and collate all project documentation
- 4-year University degree or 2-year Technical degree
- Prior work experience in Administration or Project Coordination is preferred but not required.
- Basic understanding of software development frameworks and technologies.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of best practice project management methodologies and a desire for continuous improvement.
- Must be analytical, flexible, team-oriented.
- Good interpersonal and follow-up skills.
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products and/or their Mac equivalents.
- Familiarity with leading project management software tools and software.
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.