Senior Character Artist
As a Senior Character Artist at Finger Food Studios, you will get to collaborate with discipline leads and other team members to help bring our apps to life. Our ideal candidate is able to meet deadlines while observing the existing style and technical restraints. Artistic talent, experience, effective communication, and teamwork are essential components of a successful applicant.
- Follow the existing style and assist in asset creation.
- Ability to model clean high and low polygon 3D character.
- Create and modify existing textures with latest techniques.
- Working collaboratively with other team members.
- 3+ years professional experience as a character artist.
- Fluent in Zbrush, Maya or Max, Substance Painter, Photoshop.
- Experience working and placing assets into a game engine (Unreal, Unity) is a plus.
- Versatile, flexible, and willing to do what’s needed in a fast-moving environment.
- Can work well both independently and closely with other senior artists.
- Good verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Portfolio displaying a variety of professional and personal pieces in different art styles.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience with the development and shipment of AAA titles.
Please submit your Resume, Cover Letter and Portfolio including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.