Senior UX/UI Designer
This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies around, and create innovative designs that impact society, as a Senior UX/UI Designer.
We’ve built a range of innovative products for clients like Lululemon, Enbridge, Sphero and Microsoft, just to mention a few.
From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, home robots, and IoT products, the successful candidate will get to work on the coolest projects and seriously change the way people interact with technology.
We’re seeking someone who is a confident, driven, experienced designer who’s happy to lead and collaborate with teams on numerous projects. We need someone with the confidence and skills to champion and drive best-in-class interactive design experiences for discerning clients.
- Develop UX wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Collaborate on user experience planning and usability research.
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines.
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful.
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish.
- Translate designs across all devices and screen sizes.
- Translate complex information into user-friendly designs.
- Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise.
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience exclusively in a UI/UX Design role.
- Proficient in AE, Flinto, or Framer animations.
- Experience designing interfaces for physical product outside of mobile web and desktop.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve.
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography.
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style.
Nice to haves
- AR / VR Experience
- Proficient in 3D Modelling
Please submit your Portfolio, Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.