Calling all Technical Artists with experience working in Augmented and Virtual Reality…It’s time to take control of your own reality and visualize yourself at one of the fastest growing companies in Canada.
We’re going to assume you’re adept at problem-solving and excited to build new experiences in AR & VR, with an outstanding track record. You’re an innovator with a sharp sense on how to improve processes and pipelines, whilst maintaining a desire to take ownership and continually looking to fine tune your skills.
You’ll be keen to take on new technologies and seriously push the limits of ARKit, ARCore and Hololens 1 & 2, as well as other emerging headsets. On a technical note, you’ll be involved in performance optimization, improving the product’s visual quality and even handle some decimation, lighting, and shaders.
The reality is you need to apply now, to avoid missing out on this superb role.
- Realize creative visions, art and designs into AR and VR experiences.
- Collaborate in small teams to ship experiences for HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, Vive, Oculus, iOS, Android, and more.
- Develop with Unity, Visual Studio, Xcode, and Android Studio.
- Work with tools to integrate and implement assets.
- Develop pipelines and efficiency tools for projects and teams.
- Ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to collaborate with developers, designers, artists, and management both locally and remotely.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of tools such as Maya or Blender.
- Familiarity with Unity content tools and scripting.
- Experience and technical understanding of the decimation process.
- Experience doing lighting and working with shaders.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting ability.
- Intermediate scripting or programming skills for pipeline tool creation or game development.
- Modelling, texturing, rigging, animation and lighting expertise.
- Familiarity with C# or other programming languages.
- Experience with one or more of HoloLens, Windows Mixed Reality, Vive, Oculus, ARKit, or ARCore.
- Photogrammetry experience.
- Please submit your Portfolio, Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line.
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.