As a Unity Developer at Finger Food Studios, you will be sharpening your craft by working on A/R apps, mobile apps and other technologies. Your expertise as a Unity Developer and ownership of your work while collaborating in small teams will support your success in the role. Our mandate is to design, develop and deploy apps. We are seeking Unity Developers with varying levels of expertise who have worked on commercial apps and/or games.
- Collaborate in small teams to design, develop and deploy high quality apps and games.
- Estimate tasks and manage time effectively.
- Embrace new technologies and have an eagerness to learn.
- Develop experiences in the Unity engine using C#.
- Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop and polish features.
- Work from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary).
- 2-year Computer Science diploma, or equivalent experience.
- Passionate about creating high quality products and software development.
- Developed and deployed one or more Unity apps or games.
- Proficient in C#, and object-oriented programming concepts.
- Knowledge of common code architectural patterns and anti-patterns.
- Strong 3D math skills, including but not limited to: practical knowledge of vectors and vector operations, matrix and matrix transformations, Euler angles and quaternions.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
Nice to haves
- AR/VR or console game development experience.
- Proficient in C++.
- Experience with native development for iOS or Android.
- Experience integrating web services and public APIs using JSON.
Please submit your Resume and Cover letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.