Passionate. Motivated. Attention to detail and dedicated to creating quality AR/VR experiences.
As an AR/VR Developer at Finger Food, you will deliver high quality, engaging experiences within allotted time-frames, managing the entire product life cycle, from content creation through to post-launch and tuning, working closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop features for all aspects of the experience including UI, animation, audio, physics and rendering, and generating ideas and solutions for improving functionality.
We are currently building a team of AR/VR specialists and developers of all experience levels who are eager to move into new, emerging technologies including augmented, mixed and virtual reality. We work across a range of platforms – HoloLens, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Google Tango, and more.
- Collaborate in small teams and comfortable working in a low supervision, high ownership environment.
- Produce multiple projects, delivering high quality, engaging experiences within allotted time-frames.
- Manage the entire product life cycle, from content creation through to post-launch and tuning.
- Work closely with the other developers, designers, artists and QA to develop features for all aspects of the experience including UI, animation, audio, physics and rendering.
- Generate ideas and solutions for improving functionality.
- Previous AR/VR experience on any platform.
- Program in C# and/or C++. Experience with other languages.
- Commercial experience on mobile or gaming platforms.
- Mobile game rendering experience.
- Self-driven. Experience programming in any of the following areas: UI, physics, animation, rendering, audio.
- Strong 3D math skills, including but not limited to: practical knowledge of vectors and vector operations, matrix and matrix transformations, Euler angles and quaternions.
- Attention to detail and dedicated to creating quality products.
- Experience with game industry-standard software tools (design, documentation, bug tracking), production processes and best practices.
Nice to haves
- Console (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) experience is an asset.
- Experience with prototyping, project management and bug reporting are an asset.
- Previous experience working with third-party software and engines such as Unity and Unreal Engine 4 is an asset.
All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite in the Greater Vancouver Area. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF format along with salary expectations including only your FIRST & LAST NAME in the subject line.
We thank all applicants that apply, but we will only contact candidates that we feel are best qualified for the position.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.