Don’t miss this one. Come and join one of the fastest growing companies around. Finger Food is at the heart of the digital revolution in Canada – and now we are in Calgary!
We’re seeking a smart Office Manager, who is happy handling a range of engaging activities across administration, inventory control, operations and health and safety.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator and a Jack or Jane of all trades – doesn’t mind having fun and likes to work in a fast-paced friendly environment, where every day is totally different!
- Jump into coordinating everything from building repairs, space planning and office moves to installations, renovations and refurbishment.
- Supervise a range of special projects.
- Work closely with IT to communicate and manage building security policies
- Negotiate with vendors, then manage service contracts and maintain building permits and insurance.
- Manage activities such as cleaning services, parking space allocation, waste disposal
- Ensure facilities are compliant with all city by-laws and codes
- Manage facilities budget
Occupational Health and Safety
- Managing Joint Occupational Health and Safety according to BC regulations
- Ensuring first aid equipment and supplies are fully stocked
- Maintain safety records
- Ensure requirements for First Aid Attendants is fulfilled per WorkSafeBC in each location
- Identify and source training for building Floor Wardens and First Aid Attendants
- Manage and execute internal and external company events
- Supervise receptionist at the Holodeck (HD)
- Evaluate and manage staff performance
- Managing, maintaining, and executing streamlined office procedures
- Ensure all office expenditures are in alignment with budget
- Source and execute equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Manage relationships, contracts and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers (food/beverage vendors etc.)
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 7 years of experience in office and facilities management
- Demonstrated organizational and event planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and build relationships with vendors
- Demonstrated ability to monitor expenditures and maintain budget
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in GSuite, Google Docs, Slack
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff
- Enjoy a fast paced, driven work environment
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter including your first and last name as the subject line. All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.