Data Scientist (Machine Learning)
Collaborate. Communicate. Learn. Analyze. Innovate.
We’re looking for scientists and developers with experience or knowledge in the fields of machine learning, artificial intelligence and data science. Individuals of all experience levels who have studied or worked in these fields should apply. Our ideal candidate marries strong cognitive and technical skills, clear communications skills, a strong desire to own their work, and the ability to collaborate in small teams. As a Data Scientist at Finger Food, you will analyze, design, develop and deploy solutions to real world problems.
- Collaborates in small teams to analyze, design, develop and deploy high quality data science solutions
- Works with clients to evaluate big data problems and suggest solutions from a data science perspective
- Embraces new technologies and has an eagerness to learn
- Understands and works with current machine learning theories and algorithms
- Works with real world applications of ML such as Watson, Cortana, Google Prediction API, Amazon Machine Learning API, chatbots and Natural Language parsers
- Estimates tasks and manages time effectively
- Uses tools such as JIRA and Slack
- Works from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary)
- Experience with machine learning and data science or relevant education
- Good communicator with the ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics platforms/tools
- 4-year Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience
Nice to haves
- In-depth knowledge of the implementation of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with cloud-based data science and machine learning solutions
- Software development or project management experience
- Experience working with enterprise clients
All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format along with your full name and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants that apply, but we will only contact candidates that we feel are best qualified for the position.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.