Lead Software Developer
Leader. Problem Solver. Mentor. Passion.
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer and software developers of all backgrounds to lead projects. You must be strong technically, able to lead a multidisciplinary team, and interface directly with clients. Leads are individuals who thrive on solving problems as a team. They enjoy mentoring and growing the next generation of developers.
- Delivers high quality products on time and on budget
- Provides technical leadership to a team of developers
- Works with a PM to build a project plan, timeline and estimates
- Mentors developers, and establishes best practices for the team
- Uses tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins
- Works from our offices, or on-site with a client (as necessary)
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- Proven ability to deliver products from concept to submission
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to interface directly with clients
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, web, backend systems or games
- 4-year Computer Science or Engineering degree (preferred), or equivalent experience
Nice to haves
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with enterprise systems, architectures and databases
- Experience with IoT, big data, or machine learning
- Experience with game engines such as Unity and Unreal
- Experience with iOS, Android or Windows
All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite in the Greater Vancouver Area. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com in MS Word or PDF format along with salary expectations including only your FIRST & LAST NAME in the subject line.
We thank all applicants that apply, but we will only contact candidates that we feel are best qualified for the position.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.