Senior Interaction Designer
Multi-Disciplinary. Collaborative. Driven.
This is your opportunity to truly own your work and create designs that impact millions of people around the globe. From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, home robots, and IoT products, you will have the opportunity to work on leading edge technology and influence the way people interact with a variety of emerging technologies. . We are seeking a confident, driven, and experienced Senior Interaction Designer to join our award-winning team.
As a Senior Interaction Designer at Finger Food, you will have the opportunity to lead and collaborate with teams on numerous projects. Help design and solve complex problems across multiple industries. You will champion and drive best in class interaction design experiences. In the past few years we have been the featured keynotes showcased at Google I/O, Microsoft Build and Apple’s WWDC.
- Develop UX artifacts including streamlined scenarios, storyboards, information architecture, wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Collaborate on user experience planning and usability research
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines
- Research, design and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements
- Collaborate with client to ensure UX / UI designs meet their business goals
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
- A strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise
- At least 5 years of relevant experience exclusively in a UI/UX Design role
- Experience developing clickable prototypes
- Proficient in AE, Flinto, or Framer animations (portfolio requirement)
- Experience designing interfaces for physical product outside of mobile web and desktop
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experience mentoring and teaching junior designers
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization
- Capable of translating designs across all devices and screen sizes
- Expert knowledge of current design patterns and trends
- Able to translate complex information into user-friendly designs
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Have the ability to challenge current design trends
Nice to haves
- 3D Modelling Software (Maya, Unity, Blender)
- AR / VR Experience
All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite in the Greater Vancouver Area. Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word or PDF format along with salary expectations including only your first & last name in the subject line.
We thank all applicants that apply, but we will only contact candidates that we feel are best qualified for the position.
About Finger Food
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Finger Food is an award-winning technology innovation company specializing in designing, developing and delivering innovative solutions across multiple platforms. Our work encompasses mobile apps and games for clients like Sphero and Activision and large-scale industry transforming holographic solutions for clients including PACCAR, Lowe’s, and Cirque Du Soleil. From our local community to global corporations, we are actively changing the way people interact with and use technology for the better.